Team Plus is a group of registered nurses, clinical partners and patient safety assistants that serves as the SSM Health St. Louis region float pool. They have the unique advantage of working across all SSM Health adult campuses throughout St. Louis, depending on the staffing needs on that particular day. This calls for immense flexibility and requires a “go-anywhere” attitude. It also creates an exciting and challenging opportunity. Team Plus employees receive the same benefits and opportunities offered to all SSM employees.
Team Plus employee attributes:
• Among the “Best of the Best”
• Three years recent experience in specialty area
• Unique in clinical abilities
• Recognized for their level of competence
• Courageously independent
• Immense flexibility
Benefits of Team Plus:
• Flexible work hours to choose from to meet the needs of the organization
• Sharing best practices across the St. Louis region
• Offering 12-hour shifts
• Competitive pay
• Full SSM Health benefits
• Advantage of working across all SSM's St. Louis adult campuses
To apply, search for open positions. Include the keyword "Team Plus" to narrow your search.