SSM Health St. Louis' i-Choice program is a web-based program that empowers members to select their own schedules.
Members can log in to i-Choice from any location where they have access to the Internet, whether that is from home, on a cellphone or at shared computers available at each SSM Health St. Louis hospital. While choosing shifts, i-Choice members can take advantage of a variety of financial incentive options. As members schedule for the highest incentive shifts, they will have the satisfaction of knowing their choices are impacting the highest patient need.
Who can be a member of i-Choice?
• Registered nurses (RNs)
• Licensed practical nurses (LPNs)
• Clinical partners
• Unit secretaries
• Minimum work requirement of 24 hours in 4 weeks
• No weekend or holiday requirements
• Maximize income while working a flexible schedule
• Financial incentives for working shifts with the greatest need
• Flexibility to build your own schedule
• Sign up for shifts as far as 30 days in advance or as little as 24 hours in advance
To apply, search for open positions. Include the keyword "i-Choice" to narrow your search.