Through a series of interactive candidate-focused virtual events, SSM Health brings our talented team of health care professionals directly to prospective candidates. Whether you're thinking about applying, have applied or are a current employee, from the comfort of your computer, smart phone or tablet, you can connect with SSM Health recruiters and hiring leaders to learn more about best practices for job seekers or ask specific questions about our opportunities and our hiring process.
Why should you attend?
Be the first to know about upcoming events:
- Break through conventional barriers and actually engage with an employer!
- Gain unparalleled access to a live person on our team.
- Get tailored answers to your specific questions.
- Discover if we have the job and culture for you.
- Take charge of your career and put yourself in the driver's seat!
Sign up for our Talent Network
Browse upcoming events
Hear what candidates are saying about our live chat events:
- "I liked being able to communicate with someone directly to answer my questions in regards to my career path."
- "I like the instant connection. The IM communication was great."
- "I liked the fact that I was able to speak to someone regarding what careers/positions I was interested in pursuing and was given a person to contact regarding them. Having a contact to go to in the Talent Acquisition department will be very helpful in my job search."
- "It was easy and relaxed, and I was able to chat with as many representatives as needed. This was a cool experience."
- "I liked being able to jump right in and sell myself for the position I want."
- "I liked that I could attend from my own laptop and didn't need to travel to an appointment."
- "You could choose booths by topic and see who you were connecting with."
- "It was easy to have a one-on-one conversation with an IT recruiter."
- "It was a great way to make contact with people in my field."
- "I like the prompt and honest reply to questions."
- "I feel this is a great way to interact when you have a busy schedule."
We look forward to the opportunity to chat with you soon!