Our Promise to Candidates
Your search for your dream job should not be difficult. That's why we pride ourselves on creating an exceptional experience for you—starting the moment you apply. We strive to uphold the following promises to you, the candidate, in our hiring process:
- Fair. We treat each candidate as a unique, valued and talented individual, in a fair, consistent and respectful manner.
- Transparent. You will have the opportunity to get to know us as an employer, understand the steps in our hiring process and what it means to be an employee of SSM Health.
- Fast & Accessible. We provide access to the application process and the ability to interact with our recruitment team through technology, where and when it's convenient for you, always respecting your time.
- Informative. We continually refine our hiring processes to ensure you have an exceptional experience when you apply for a position at SSM Health.
- Communication. We will communicate with you in a timely manner and you will always know where you are in the hiring process.
- Feedback. We value your opinion and ask that you provide feedback on your experience with the hiring process at SSM Health.
Here is what you need to know at each step of the process:
Get Started »
To get started, click Search Careers, then select the location or job family that interests you.
If you don't find a positon of interest, we invite you to sign up for job alerts to receive a notification when a desirable position becomes available. Look for this icon on your job family of interest page.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for our Talent Network to stay connected!
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this site to apply for a position, you can request assistance by calling the SSM Health Career Center at 314-989-2555 or sending an email to email@example.com. Please note: This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
SSM Health participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish.
Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.
When you find the best job for you, click Apply Now. You will be asked to sign in or create an account if you are a new user to easily save your information.
You can submit an application from any device and it only takes a few minutes!
Upon completion of the application, you will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
You can always check on the status of your application by accessing your account and navigating to the MyJob page.
Once we receive your application, a recruiter will review it. If you are selected for a phone interview, the recruiter will reach out to schedule a brief conversation.
If you meet the qualifications, have the experience necessary for the job and you are a good cultural fit, you will be advanced for hiring leader review.
If you are not selected to advance in the process, you will receive an email letting you know you are no longer being considered for the position. We invite you to continue to visit our Careers website, and sign up for job alerts as new positions are posted daily!
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the recruiter or hiring leader to schedule a face-to-face interview with the hiring leader. Some positions may also hold a face-to-face peer team or panel style interview. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive an email letting you know you are no longer being considered for the position. We invite you to continue to visit our Careers site and sign up for job alerts as new positions are posted daily!
If you are selected as the top candidate after the interview process, a recruiter will contact you by phone to extend a verbal offer of employment. A written offer will also be emailed explaining the details of the conversation and that the offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of all aspects of the SSM Health pre-employment process.
Thank you for choosing SSM Health to be your career partner … welcome to our exceptional team!
Our Hiring Process »